A forgotten gem

 6 years ago I found a game called fire emblem fates it was and still is my favorite game to play the characters were fun and likable and the world had a story worth learning about. A good example for the characters from the story is Silas a skilled knight and close friends with the mean character Corrin. Silas is a simple guy he lives by a code and the code is simple honor the gods and you oaths, love your woman and defend your country and the weak. As for the world of fire emblem fates you have Nohr a land that is always night but for once every 10 years when the continent gets one year of sun light. The people of Nohr known as the Nohrians are a hardy and strong people who value family, honor and military strength . The Nohrians are similar to the real world Romans a strong warlike people who value honor and order. Their is more than is but I think I will leave the rest for another day. For now I just want to say that fire emblem fates is a game that has been forgotten by most people but I think it’s a game worth remembering.

Comments

Popular Posts